Friday, March 28, 2008

Welcome!!!

I know this doesn't make sense, but I think that starting this blog may keep me out of trouble. If I have a place to go to express what I am thinking, now matter how inappropriate for a married guy that has been with the same girl for almost 9 years now, I should stay faithful. Well, no physical touching of other beautiful (or not beautiful, depending on your standards) women anyway! I have so much respect for women, and just people in general, so I always keep my naughty thoughts to myself. For some reason, I cannot keep my eyes off of so many ladies, and don't know what to do about it. I'm always fantasizing about taking them somewhere and doing whatever it takes to make them cum. Maybe it is the receptionist at a client's office. Maybe it's the checkout girl at the grocery store. I just can't help myself. Even though I have never cheated, I can't stop fantasizing about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey B, makes sense to me. It's good to have an outlet. Thanks for the link to my blog.

B said...

I wish I could get rid of my conscience and pull off what you can I think that I am just more afraid of getting caught than anything (of course).