Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Repost from Old Blog: Random Hookups

It seems that since I have been married I have always been wondering what it would be like to have a random hookup. I wish that I would have at least attempted to "take a random girl home" before I was married, since I really won't do it now. As I grew up and started looking for women to get closer to, I always told myself that I didn't have a chance with the hot girl at the bar (yeah, I know- pretty dumb on my part), so I always settled for trying to find a "relationship". I should have known better. Now, all I can think about when I am in public places is what I want to say to that sexy girl across the bar that caught me looking at her and gave me a quick smile. It is a fantasy of mine now, to buy her a drink, walk over and take the seat next to her, and then end up back in a hotel room to find out what she is wearing underneath that skirt. (I know that it would take a little more than buying a drink and then a couple of quick lines, but hey, this is fantasy, remember?!!!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds familiar, I love my husband but we met young and I feel like I missed out on the whole bar scene/random hookup sex