Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'll Be Here More Often

I am currently working out of a hotel every during the week for a while now, so I will have a lot more time to be on here. I spend most of my days working, then go out for dinner/drinks every night, and then I usually just come back to the hotel, fantasizing about inviting the bartender/waitress back to my room after her shift. I have never done this, but have been thinking about it a lot lately. There is no one that I have in mind right now, but have my eyes open. The problem is that there are a lot of co-workers in my same hotel, and they CANNOT witness me doing this, since they know my wife! Nobody that I work with has any idea of the naughty thoughts that run through my mind every minute. They see me as a quiet, well-mannered, reserved guy that gets along with everyone. I never say anything inappropriate to anyone. Little do they know that when the boss is giving a morning meeting, all I can think about is turning her back to me, pushing her over the desk, lifting up her skirt (and I imagine no panties already) and pushing my throbbing cock into her pussy from behind while I have my hands on her perfectly round tits.

I don't especially love being away from home and living out of a suitcase, but I do love the freedom of being able to do whatever I want inside my room. I can get off at least once a day if I want to, but honestly, it is usually at least twice. I am always looking for different ways to masturbate, and love taking a long time planning an orgasm out when I am by myself. The more I build it up, the more the intensity builds. I can also come in from dinner, take a hot shower, and then just be completely naked until I fall asleep like this. This would never fly at home!

No comments: