Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Anticipation of the Weekend

So I have known now for a couple weeks that I would have the house to myself for a few days, starting at the end of this week. It has been a couple weeks since I have gotten off, and it is almost all that I think about right now. I have had the opportunities (in the shower, up alone at night or in the morning, or even in the car), but have just chosen to tease myself instead. Whatever you want to call it, building up, saving up, whatever – I am absolutely ready to explode. (wow… that just gave me an idea – maybe I should get a videotape of my next cumshot and put it on here – I’m going to think about that). I just keep telling myself that waiting until this weekend when I can really just do whatever I want and enjoy myself will be worth the wait. This may sound sad or pathetic, but I cannot wait to be alone for a few days! I will be able to cum whenever I want, wherever I want to at home. I will probably spend the entire weekend naked whenever I am home. It is not like I’m a dirty naked guy walking around my place; I make sure that I’m clean, and its just comfortable and sexy to be in the nude. It has been a long time since I have been able to do that.
The anticipation for this week to end has been pretty exciting. I can’t fall asleep unless I’m exhausted, so I have been working late. I’ve pushed myself to the limit in the shower – slowly shaving my cock or balls, and then gently rubbing myself until rock hard, then stopping. I also love putting the showerhead on the floor, pointing upward, and then crouching down right on top of it, letting it spray into my ass. I rock back and forth so it barely gets to my balls, but mostly love the rush of water pushing into my asshole. Even though I have never been able to make myself cum just from having the water spraying into my ass, it still makes me rock hard almost instantly.
Yesterday I was in the car with quite a bit of driving to do. While driving, I unzipped my pants (leaving them buttoned up) and spread the opening to my fly as much as possible without ripping my pants. Sometimes I’ll go as far as pulling my cock out of the hole in the front of my boxer briefs, but not this time. That usually makes me cum pretty fast since the hole is kind of small and is really tight around the base of my cock and my balls, which feels fantastic! Instead, I spent the drive leaving my cock throbbing on the inside, making my briefs feeling tighter every second. It also feels good to use an object besides my hand or fingers to poke into the opening of my pants to rub the sides of my dick with, like the end of a marker or a pen. When my underwear gets tight enough around my cock, any movement of my briefs around it makes me even closer to cumming on myself. By the time I got to my next appointment, I had to sit in my car just relaxing thinking about anything but an orgasm for a few minutes. Then I zipped up my pants and went inside with a smile.
I’m not sure how many times anything will happen in the upcoming week, but I am literally excited for the release! By reading this, I’m sure that you know that I love talking dirty or telling stories about sexual experiences, so having someone to chat & cum with would always be fun if you’re interested. I’m on yahoo and Skype. Skype is definitely the best for video & voice chat – it is free and the video quality is very good – no delays. Obviously, having a sexy naked woman in the house with me would be the best option, but I honestly haven’t spent any time looking because I don’t think I could find one that I could trust. Also, my conscience would probably get to me. Who knows? I’ve never tried.
Since I will be able to do whatever I want to, I’m also looking for different ways to get off – I love to experiment with different ideas (I’ve tried some different things, but haven’t really come up with a favorite yet), so let me know if you can think of anything and I’ll be happy to share after I try it out!
I’m excited to hear from you.

-B

No comments: