Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finding a Fuckbuddy

I had a conversation with a friend last night about how much fun it is to have sex, and that it really isn't a big deal. However, it is extremely important to me, so maybe this is why I am on here, and the other sites some of you have seen me at.

So here's the question of the day: If sex isn't such a big deal, why is fucking around with someone outside of your relationship called "cheating"? I hate the word "cheat", and don't want to be associated with it in any way. Let me explain: I don't want to be called a cheater, so how about calling me someone that is just "experimental"? (if I actually acted upon any chances that I have had). I have never taken part in anything like that, but am growing more and more curious about it every day, especially if I meet the right person to play with.

I am all for both parties in a relationship being happy enough to stay together forever if they love each other. Some say that if you love someone, you shouldn't take part in extra-marital relations, just because you have a ring on your finger and you made that commitment. But what if one of you loses interest completely? I don't think that it is a reason to call it quits, but it may be a reason to "experiment". If this experimentation can be kept secret from everybody and leads to both parts of a relationship being happy, then what is the big deal? I have been asking myself this question a lot lately. Maybe I am trying to justify what I want to do, I don't know.

I do know that if i did experiment, there would have to be some strict rules that I follow in order to choose a partner:

I think I would only fuck around with a married woman. The reason being is that they understand the importance of discretion. They won't fuck with my personal life, and I won't fuck with theirs. Personal information would be allowed, based on how much I feel I can trust you, but is not necessary to fool around.

They must be clean. Both hygiene and 100% disease free. I know that there are a lot people out there that have slept with many more people than I have, but that doesn't mean that they are dirty. I just want to know that they are clean and know how to protect themselves, and would expect them to respect my wish to do the same.

Once I know that they are not going to give me something is going to make my dick turn colors, I would only consider women that wants to not only experiment with different partners, but wants to try new things that they may not be allowed to try with their spouse. After all, why would I risk my relationship just to have the same sex that I have had before. I'm open to trying anything at least a couple times (in case it goes wrong the first time, of course!), and would want to really experiment, and get as nasty or kinky as you would allow. Maybe you have been wanting to really let yourself go during sex and get crazy, but don't feel comfortable doing that with your husband. Trust me, I know how you feel. There are many things that I want to try out that I probably will never be able to, unless I find someone to "play" with.

No comments: