Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A New Shave

I got back from dinner tonight and didn't really have anything to do, so I decided to take a shower. I love being in a hotel when it comes to getting clean, because you can take your time in the shower/bath and not worry about hot water running out. I was probably in there for about 30 minutes, just standing under the blazing hot shower, allowing the bathroom to fill up with steam. While I was in there, I took the time to shave, which always turns me on. However, I just relaxed and decided to save my cum for later on tonight. I'm not sure when I'll get off, but I am going to have to at least once tonight. Now I am just sitting here naked, all nice and warm, having an ice cold beer. Wishing it was you that my fingers were on, and not my computer. Here's a look:


Maybe later I will post another, hopefully displaying a little more excitement rather than relaxation.

No comments: