Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh, The Places I Want To Go (To Fuck)

Ever fucked on the local elementary school's playground? How about in the neighbor's front yard? Those are a couple places I've had sex, and have always wanted to find out what it would be like to get it on in these places:

- A department store fitting room
- On a boat or jetski in the middle of the lake, in the middle of the day
- In a park, on a bench
- On the beach
- In a padded room - like a mental hospital. Seems like a great place for rough sex.
- The bathroom of a nice restaurant or upscale bar (I have been to a place that actually had a little couch/bench in their bathroom. You can't tell me that isn't for fucking.)
- On a hotel balcony, out in the open
- At a concert, in the crowd. Not sure how this would work, but would be hot.
- In a dark, closed closet
- In a taxi cab
- On a city rooftop

**I'll add more as I think of them, and of course will be sharing if any are accomplished.

No comments: