Thursday, September 18, 2008

Swingers Clubs

I spent some time this morning looking for new blogs to read and found one with a great story about her and her playmate's visit to a swingers club. I would consider myself to be pretty open minded, but didn't think that a place like the club she was at would be so easy to be part of. (maybe it was more work than she made it out to be, but it would definitely be worth all of the effort!) The story is longer, so it is split up into two posts. Her blog is here (link not working anymore-she must have deleted)- just scroll down to the posts about the swingers club.

I was so turned on after reading the story. I would love to go into a club like that with someone that loved to play. The thought of visiting the group sex room, either to participate or watch, makes my cock hard. I've always wondered what it would be like to watch people fuck each other for everyone else to see, whether it was through a glass wall or in the same room with them. I am not sure I could hold back from joining in if I was invited! Now I just need to find someone that would be willing to go in with me. Even if we don't fuck other people while in there, the atmosphere would drive us crazy all night long, and there's no telling what we would do to each other while there, or when we leave.

1 comment:

Bad Girl said...

It really was that easy, I swear! And who knows, maybe you live near that club or one just like it...